If you’re starting out as a dry herb vaper, the Atmos Jump Dry Herb Vaporizer is a great starter vape pen. It’s simple to use, straightforward, and you don’t have to spend too much time learning it. If you already got one, here’s our Atmos jump herb vaporizer how to use guide to help you get familiar with your device.
Before you get started, make sure you have:
1. Sterilize your Atmos Jump by pressing the button three times. The Unit will turn on and stay heated for four minutes before it auto shuts down. Do this process three times to get rid of the manufacturing oils.
2. Grind your herb to a medium-fine to fine consistency.
3. Open the mouthpiece to reveal the oven.
4. Use a scooper and pack the oven two-thirds of the way. Use the packing tool to pack down the herb firmly but not too tight that you restrict airflow.
5. Replace the mouthpiece.
6. Turn on the Atmos Jump by pressing the button three times. You’re ready to vaporize after 20-30 seconds.
A medium fine to fine grind is perfect for the Atmos Jump herb vaporizer. The unit has a convection type oven, which means hot air flows through the dry herbs as you pull from the mouthpiece. The medium fine grind gives your herbs enough weight to prevent it from getting pulled up through the mouthpiece. It also allows good surface area for vaporization as well as airflow.
Use an herb scooper to pack the Atmos Jump chamber. This keeps your herbs from getting contaminated with oil and dead skin from your hands, and you don’t waste herbs this way.
Don’t expect big clouds with the Atmos Jump. It only has one heat setting which heats up at 200°F. The temp is perfect for getting out all the essential oils from your herbs without drawing attention. It’s made for discreet and quiet sessions so you can enjoy your herbs peacefully.
If you want to try out vaping dry herbs but want a device that is simple to use, but efficient, try out the Atmos Jump dry herb vaporizer pen. If you have any questions about the Atmos Jump, please don’t hesitate to ask us in our comment section.